Your gift makes it possible . . .
Your support of BackStage Theatre Company allows us to produce plays at the highest level of artistic integrity.
Your donation helps us to continue to challenge and inspire by producing thoughtful and engaging performances.
Your gift allows us to continue sharing stories about families and our common humanity, stories that engage and challenge audiences long after the stage is dark.
BackStage Donors are a part of our family, and receive the following benefits.
- A recording of this fall’s Listening Series production, Harold Pinter’s radio play Family Voices
- Exclusive pass for two (2) to an open rehearsal for BackStage’s 2011-2012 production of A Scent of Flowers
- An invitation for two (2) to an exclusive event with BackStage artists
- Priority recognition on BackStage’s Web site and in our program book
- An invitation to the Annual BackStage Family Dinner with Ensemble members and Artistic Director Matthew Reeder
All renewing donors who upgrade their gift to the next level will receive a signed cast poster from a 2011-2012 BackStage production!
In appreciation of your support, all BackStage donors at any level receive:
- Recognition (if desired) on Web site and program
- Advance email notification of ticket sales and special events
- An invitation to a donors’ reception with BackStage ensemble members